I haven't really figured out my visual style just yet. I do love a feel-good scene. And of course, clean and crisp helps. To me, there's something about the beauty of scene, realistic or not. If it's beautiful, it takes the audience to a deeper level. I love that. Color, romantic to the eye, close-ups, yet distance, simple, yet complicated. I love when you can feel the emotion through their expressions. You will learn I'm a sucker for beauty in romance. Comedy is a close next. I love an awkward scene to the eye that sometimes doesn't even make sense, but the fact that you feel like you're there and it's just as awkward for you is the icing on the cake.
Cheesy or not, I love the production of this video. The movement, the cutaways, the close-ups, the art of a piano being on a dock or in the road. As unrealistic as that is, it draws me in, it makes me want to be there. It's beautiful. There's no other way to say it. It's the perfect description of how I see my own work in the future. Simple, yet complicated, artsy and colorful, eye catching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wxOVn99FTE
No comments:
Post a Comment